Hi, I'm Heidi
I've been teaching, coaching and writing about personality psychology for the past eight years. But I specialize in working with INFP and ENFP personalities.
In case credentials matter to you, here are mine: I'm a psychology graduate, a Master Practitioner of NLP and Hypnosis, a meditation teacher, a holistic health coach and the author of three books related to personality type, including "The Comprehensive INFP Survival Guide."
The gist is: I help people bring themselves to life.
Specifically, people like you.
What Does The Curriculum Look Like?
At the beginning of each week you'll have 5-10 new video lessons delivered to your inbox. The lessons are a mixture of short skits, long-form conversations and informational lectures. Feel free to complete the lessons as they come in or binge-watch them twelve weeks after the course has technically finished. We call this self-paced learning for a reason.
Curious about the course content? Let's talk about what gets covered!
Week 1: Exploring the Cognitive FUNctions
This week introduces you to the committee of Cognitive Functions that govern your thoughts, perceptions and decisions. Lessons include:
- Let's Talk About The Secret Fantasy Life You Live Inside Your Mind (Introverted Feeling)
- Why Buying Yet Another Day Planner Isn't The Answer To Your Organizational Challenges (Extroverted Thinking)
... and many more!
Whether you're a seasoned cognitive function expert or a total beginner in the world of typology, you'll be challenged to take a deep look at your inner workings and observe your perceptions in a brand-new way.
Week 2: Mental Health & The INFP
This week introduces some of the less-than-healthy behaviors you engage with as an INFP. It also serves to provide perspective on when it's time to look beyond your MBTI code to address your recurring challenges. Lessons include:
- Am I Feeling Too Much? An interview with LMFT & ENFP Maritza Barrera
- So You're Getting A Little Obsessed With The Past (Dominant-Tertiary Loops)
- Ending Decision Paralysis with Mairead Kennedy, Inner Voice Coach
... and many more!
Week 3: Emotional Intelligence & The INFP
This week we do a deep-dive into the Emotional Intelligence system and discuss how each facet applies to the INFP personality. Lessons include:
- Understanding The 15 Facets Of Emotional Intelligence
- What To Do When Someone Rudely Doesn't Follow The Script You Wrote For Them Inside Your Head
- How To Be Assertive Without Yelling At People
... and many more!
Week 4: INFP Blindspots: The Shadow Functions
This week we explore the cognitive functions that you don't naturally favor - otherwise known as your blindspots! We'll work on integrating and managing what doesn't come so naturally to the INFP psyche. Lessons include:
- The Sweet Spot Between Martyrdom and Assholery (Extroverted Feeling)
- How To Plan The Future Without Getting Bored (Introverted Intuition)
... and, you guessed it, many more!
Week 5: Your Wholehearted INFP Life
This week I team up with some of the sharpest minds in the typology space to talk about what it means to bring your entire self to every situation as an INFP. Lessons include:
- INFP Childhood And Parenting with Susan Storm, Founder of Psychologyjunkie.com
- Intertype Compatibility with Dr. Dario Nardi, Author of "The Neuroscience Of Personality"
- INFPs & Strengthsfinder with Caitlin Hawekotte, MBTI Practitioner & CliftonStrengths Coach
... and a few more! (The lessons are long this week. If there were MANY more you'd run out of time.)
Week 6: How To Start Happening To Your Life
This gut-punch of a week is designed to help you start creating routines for yourself that actually serve you. Lessons include:
- The Drama Triangle & The Empowerment Dynamic for INFPs
- Managing Your Meta-Emotions And Procrastination Triggers
- Hacking Lifestyle Design Like The Non-ENTJ You Are
... and (you ready for it?) many more!
Q: How much of a time commitment is this course?
A: We recommend you put aside approximately 5 hours a week for watching the videos and completing the associated exercises. That means one hour a day or 30 hours consecutively. The pacing is up to you.
Q: How long will I have access to the course content for?
A: One year.
Q: I'm an ENFP! Will this course apply to me?
A: Yes! But you know what will apply to you even more? The ENFP Soul Bootcamp, which is now available for registration.